Monday, August 13, 2012

Monster Beats by Dr Dre Studio in Blue -

I received the headphones as a gift but I already have a set exactly the same only in white.From my own experience the sound quality is outstanding. These RRP at 279.99 and I have to say they are well worth the money! They are the best headphones I have experienced. The Headphones come in light blue and these a rare limited edition The headphones are brand new and I only opened the box to take pictures of what is inside. There is a little damage to the outside of the box but everything else is brand new, This is what else is in the box: Beats Studio High Definition Powered Isolation Headphones Monster Cable headphone cable (1.3 meters) 1/8 to 1/4" adapter Monster iSonitalk cable for iphone, Blackberry and other music phones - can take calls and skip tracks Touring Case Monster Clean Cloth with Advanced Aegis Microbe Shield Technology Please note I am only accepting cash payments so pick up only. Please get in touch quickly as these will go fast at this price!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular