Saturday, July 14, 2012

Large CD Player with built in Subwoofers for sale. Ideal for Bass Lovers. +

Hey, Thanks for taking the time to look over my ad!  I currently have a 3 Disc CD player sitting in my house gathering dust! I thought it may be time try and find someone who would look after it better and it give it the attention it deserves. It has some general wear as it is a couple of years old, it was bought for 595 and I’m looking to sell it for 150. Absolute bargain! I must say, this old girl will be a favourite amongst those who love heave bass! Wait for the drops… EPIC! You can adjust the amount of Subwoofers that are used, between 0-4.  I have an AUX cable that can be connected to a laptop or pc too, that I will throw in for free and I have no use for it anymore! Don’t be afraid to give me a shout and ask any questions if you need to know anything else! Thanks! I work in Livingston, so could drop this off if needed too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular