Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bose Acoustimass SE-5 System. Double Cube speakers and Sub-woofer. INCREDIBLY POWERFUL SYSTEM .

Hello I Am Selling My Bose Acoustimass SE-5 System. For sale is BOSE SUBWOOFER And 2 DOUBLE CUBE SPEAKERS As Pictured System Is Incredibly Powerful. The Cube Speakers Are Very Crystal Clear And Powerful. The Sub-woofer Shakes The Whole House. Its Very Powerful. I Had It Connected To My Powerful MARANTZ AV Receiver And It Produces Top Sound. It Can Beat Any New Systems Being Sold Today In Shops. you can connect it to your AV receiver and get very powerful and heart shaking bass and treble. I Will Show The System Working Fully Upon Pick Up And Show How Powerful And Crystal Clear It Is. Open To Decent Offers Collection Only From HOUNSLOW WEST Call, Text Or Email For More Info. Regards

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular