Tuesday, May 29, 2012

GENUINE Monster Beats Studio By Dr Dre in Black or White - Brand New 2012 Headphones - RRP £279 BNIB .

Selling a pair of Monster Beats by Dre Studio headphones, they are brand new and come with the box, cables, accessories, manuals etc. Brand new and unused, only opened to take photos. 100% genuine and comes with serial number and Duracell batteries. I have got these in white or black, so you can choose which you prefer. These are the latest 2012 model and come with the latest multi-language box, as pictured in photos. Happy for buyers to come and test out the headphones before buying to make sure you are happy with them. I am based in Hounslow for collection, or can meet somewhere in Central or SW London. If collecting, my nearest station is Hounslow Central. I am free to meet most days, so please call to confirm a time. I can also have the headphones posted if you are not able to collect. Postage should be around 10 to be sent using Royal Mail Special Delivery, and for payment I can accept bank transfer, cheque or postal order. If you are interested please give me a call or text on 07429 600 580

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular